Thursday, January 28, 2016

Excited to be out of my Comfort Zone

I am very excited about this class but I am going to be honest I think it is going to be a little out of my comfort zone. I am married and am still pretty shy about talking about sexual things so I think it will be good to get out of my comfort zone. I am also a Christian and I love to hear other people's perspectives but I do have my own beliefs and values. I agree that our sexuality is something we should learn about and is not a taboo topic. I believe sexuality is something that we were all created with and is something that should be taught and explained well. That is why I am excited for this class because it will be a good thing to take this class and learn more but I will also need to find a balance with my own personal values and beliefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment