Thursday, January 28, 2016

First Blog!

I am very excited for this class, and I feel like it will definitely bring me out of my comfort zone (which is a good thing). During the first few days, I have been thinking of what kind of sexual education I have had thus far, and I would like to think I have a good sense of what sex is, and just how broad of a concept it is for many people. But I know there is so much more I need to learn and I can't wait to get to that. I always look forward to going to this class and I just love hearing everyone talk about their different experiences. I was raised in a semi-catholic household, but my parents were very open minded and guided me as much as they could by giving me really good sex-ed books and by just talking with me about the changes I was gonna go through, which is why I think I am open-minded to any subject that will come up in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment