Wednesday, January 27, 2016

First Blog

This is actually my very first blog I've ever made...ever. So I wasn't really sure how I felt about the whole concept of blogging for a class. But I think it's pretty cool that even if we don't get to communicate our thoughts in lecture, we still have this forum where we can kinda express how we feel. We each get the opportunity to say what we want to on here, whether anyone is gonna read it or not. Sometimes I feel like I have a hard time communicating my thoughts in class discussions, but when I think about the topics that we discussed in class, afterwards, I realize all the stuff I could have mentioned than I thought. I'm really excited to be engaged on this level, and see everyone else's opinions. I feel like it kinda validates our feelings while respecting everyone's different experiences and opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment