Wednesday, January 27, 2016

First Blog

This week in class has been interesting, and I’ve enjoyed it. I think that I’m definitely going to enjoy blogging for this class. I like the idea of continuing the discussion outside of class, because it gives a chance for everyone to contribute, and because the good ideas and examples always come to me after class.  The discussion we had in class today really had my mind going. I kept trying to think how I learned about all of this, and all I could come up with is school and friends. However, now that I’ve put more thought into it, my older siblings had a big part as well. When I was younger I wasn’t too comfortable going to my parents, so I relied on my siblings. Although now it’s different my mom is usually the first person I talk to.

No comments:

Post a Comment