Friday, January 29, 2016

First Post...

I've never blogged for any reason, inside a class or out, so this will definitely be a new experience for me. I guess the idea of writing out my thoughts never really appealed to me, but I think the subject of these blogs is interesting so I'm a little excited. I'm pretty interested to see what kind of things the other students write and to see how open they are. Even though this is anonymous, I know I'm going to feel odd writing down such personal info, but I'll definitely tough it out for the sake of the class.

I've always been interested in the topic of sexuality. I've taken another sexuality class at txst, consider myself a LBGTQIA ally, and all of my speech topics in communication were related to sexual health/awareness. I actually want to be a sexual psychologist (if that even is a thing haha) so it goes without saying I'm pretty pumped for this class.

Since this is just a test post, I'll keep it short and sweet. Overall, I'm pretty excited about this assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment