Thursday, January 28, 2016

First Post

I'm very excited to learn more about sexuality through the lifespan. I have taken Sociology of Sexuality so I'm familiar with a lot already, but I haven't learned about it from different stages throughout our lives. I'm also anxious to see how Professor Stone teaches us new things in the semester. So far I have I really like her teaching style. I'm not a big fan of professors who stand in the front of the room and just go through a powerpoint show with no real interaction with the students. She seems very animated and I believe this will allow me to do really well in the class. My goal is to make an A so I can graduate in May with a 4.0 and be on the Dean's List. I'm excited to get started and can't wait to see the cool things we learn this semester. Everyone enjoy their weekend!! Yay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment