Thursday, January 28, 2016

Guys We F****d

Out of all my classes, I'm definitely most excited for this one.
I'm a huge sex advocate. Whether it comes to sexuality, gender, or just going at it, I think it's something that should be talked about (at the appropriate times).

I watch a lot of Youtube videos and podcasts.

One podcast I encourage everyone to listen to is called Guys We Fucked.
Yes, that's what it's called haha. It's an anti-slut shaming podcast. It's hosted by two New York comedians, Krystyna Hutchinson and Corrine Fisher.

The talk about everything sex related. Ranging from hilarious blow job stories to tear jerking issues. Them having this podcast is important because it brings to light that women are not just submissive beings. That we can talk about sex and not be labelled as "skank", "slut", or worse "whore" for enjoying sex as pleasure. It also helps woman be seen as equal.

You can hear it completely for free on Sound Cloud.

Here's the link.

It's one of the top trending podcasts right now.

I love listening to it on my drives to Austin, or when I'm walking to class.

No comments:

Post a Comment