Friday, January 29, 2016

Sexuality Blog


So far I'm enjoying this class a lot. It's a very interesting and fun class to learn. Ms. Stone is very funny, NOT funny looking but just a fun person, she knows how to make class fun and she knows how to engage us and stay focus on the subject. I really enjoyed the activity we did on Tuesday, where we expressed our opinions about the statements Ms. Stone made. That activity gave me the opportunity to express my opinions and understand that there is different sides to everything and it's not necessarily a bad or wrong thing. I hope we get to do this activity or similar activities like this one again. For sure, I Know I will enjoy and learn many things from this class, so I'm really looking forward to it. I've done this blogging thing with a different class before, and from my experience I believe it's a great idea, cause I would love to hear other people’s opinions, especially if they are from my classmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment