Thursday, February 11, 2016

Ain't no baby making over here!

I kinda enjoyed learning about different ways contraception can be used for the female. I would have never known that you can shove "sponge" in your cave of wonders to prevent from getting pregnant. None the less a film that disolves, whaaaa?. Anywho, I think that the contraception presentation was very beneficial for everyone who is sexually active. I now know I can purchase a film or sponge to insert without the man knowing just in case pulls he a fast one on me. I feel like the more in depth this class gets, the more comfortable I am about talking about sexuality inside the class with a bunch of faces I have never seen before. I'm glad that I can still be an adult and giggle about sex like a schoolgirl. Like I have never talked about it before ha. For circumsision....all I have to say is that I am glad I am a girl. I am interested to see how our panel turns out next week. TATA for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment