Friday, February 26, 2016

Alright so I'm not entirely sure if this subject will count as a blog entry but I have to go on a little rant! During the exam on Monday there was one question I had been slightly confused about because of the wording. The question was something like " the cessation of a period is called" and there were two answers that kind of sounded right to me so once I was done with my test I asked Professor Stone for some clarification on the wording of the question. After she explained what she meant for some reason I decided to stick with answer I had originally put and walked out. The second I walked away before I was even out the door my brain decided to start working again and I realized I was wrong! It took me all of two seconds to realize that the correct answer was the other answer! I was so upset with myself for not realizing it sooner and it bothered me the rest of the day! On the walk home I so badly wanted to turn back around and tell her that I chose the wrong answer. Well oh well I guess nothing I can do about it now and it was only one question, I just wanted to get that off my chest :)

1 comment:

  1. I think I chose menopause. Not sure if I am right but i remember the question.

    ReplyDelete