Tuesday, February 9, 2016

article reading

After reading the article assigned regarding a parent explaining to their child that sex is primarily done for pleasure, I had many thoughts about the subject. I personally think this is a perfect idea and one that more parents should keep an open mind about. Why lie to your kids when you know yourself that sex is awesome and everybody loves it. Of course I understand the need to also explain the procreation aspect of sex and each approach must be handled with a mutual respect and understanding with the child. I do not see any children in my future but if some rugrats come along I would have no problem explaining that sex is something that once you reach a certain age and have those feelings toward someone it's perfectly ok to have consensual sex under the right circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment