Friday, February 5, 2016

Blog #2

This class is amazing, I never knew sex ed could be so interesting and fun to learn about. Honestly, I think that telling children that sex is for pleasure has its pros and cons. One of the pros in which I believe we should tell kids that sex is for pleasure is that it is true, it makes you feel good, many people have sex to release stress. But some of the cons are that this can lead to many pregnancies, sexual transmitted diseases, and broken hearts. If children grow up thinking that sex is for pleasure, they would go crazy and have sex everywhere and all the time. Yes, there are birth control pills and contraceptives now but many kids don't think about the consequences before having sex. Many children will grow up believing that sex should be with the that special person, but what if their first time is with someone who grew up believing sex was just for pleasure?  If that was me, I would feel devastated knowing that my first time was with someone who didn't really care about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment