Friday, February 5, 2016

Blog #2

Reflecting back on this week, I first think about the girls that have to endure genital mutilation because I so strongly am against that. I feel that funding sex research could benefit this ritual and help people understand why it continues to happen and hopefully help researchers find ways around stopping that completely. Along with that, I believe our government should fund sex research more due to the fact that it would increase the research done on HIV/AIDS cases. Any step closer to finding information on that is something we should take on right away, and more in depth research could be a huge factor on that. I also think that sex research in regards to homosexuality would make a major impact on that community today. It could benefit them, but also people of all other orientations by providing more knowledge about homosexuality in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment