Friday, February 5, 2016

Blog #2

I have learned about different ways of gathering research in my science classes, but I have never thought about applying these different studies to sex research. I feel like there is a fine line between gathering scientific information and people's privacy rights. I know I would not feel comfortable volunteering for any kind of research related to sex, because I feel like that is more of a private matter. If people were to volunteer for this type of research, I am glad that they are ethical guidelines in placed that have to be followed. If I were to volunteer for any type of sex research, I am glad that the information would be confidential and that, at any time I could walk out of the experiment if I felt uncomfortable. Maybe more people do volunteer for this research, because everybody else would not really know that you took part in it. I feel like there needs to be more support for this type of research because society could really benefit from the results researches find. I my opinion, more people need to be informed on these matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment