Saturday, February 6, 2016

Blog #2

     While reading this article I found myself questioning my parenting techniques...classmates, I do not yet have kids.   Sex is such natural part of life but when we hear someone say penis or vagina we blush, much like when the young boy brought his pet rat to school.  Why is sex such an uncomfortable subject?  Why did my parents never discuss any of this with me as a child or adult?  And why after reading this article am I having such bad anxiety about discussing this with my future children? 
     I believe that much can be learned from these parents.  We need to stop making it the norm to use cutie language for female and male anatomy, rather lets teach them the correct terminology and not make them feel shameful for using it.  Will this ever happen?  Who knows. 


(Parents Explain the Birds and Bees)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3MyLt6l5n0

No comments:

Post a Comment