Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Blog 3

Yesterday in class we went over our anatomy. It was new material to me, and I think it is important that we know our own bodies. While talking about our anatomy I had never heard of those names which is good to become familiar with them because we need to know. We learn about the different bones in our body at an early age, so we should know the penis and vaginas. I think studying the names of the parts for the test will help me know them a lot better because it is just like having the parts of the body test that I had to take when I was younger. Again, I think it is important to know the parts of your own body. There is not much more I have to talk about, I have not disagreed with any of the other students yet. I am looking forward to tomorrow's lecture.

No comments:

Post a Comment