Thursday, February 18, 2016

Blog 4

For starters the panel was a lot of fun! I've never had a class that had panels so it was new and interesting. Two things really stuck with me 1. they way that the man talked about his family was beautiful. I completely agree with what he is saying about fathers needing to be extremely involved in their children's life. Its important! 2. I loved what the midwife had to say about talking to her daughter about sex. When my mom found out I was no longer a virgin she cried and told me that I'll never be able to get that back she acted as if something had been stolen from me but the midwife said that she explained to her daughter that having sex did not make her any less of a person and that was really touching to me. Nothing was stolen from me, I just shared myself with someone. I'm very excited to see what I can learn from the other panels coming and speaking to our class this semester! 

No comments:

Post a Comment