Saturday, February 20, 2016

Blog 4

Okay so I had a horrible experience with the birth control patch for some odd reason. I was on it for about a month or so, then at night I would wake up with horrible pain in my legs. They were throbbing like crazy. So I started googling and WebMD-ing my symptoms because I thought I was dying (of course lol) and came to find out that I had a blood clot in my leg. I'm not diabetic or anything like that, but it does run in my family. So I was instructed to take it off immediately. The next day after I ripped it off, I had a period for at least 2-3 weeks. Ugh. I just thought I'd share my experience with y'all. Obviously, everyone is different and I probably just have the worst luck ever lol so choose the method that works best for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment