Friday, February 19, 2016

Blog #4

     The panel discussion was wonderful.  My favorite part had to have been when the father shared his experiences about his wife and daughter, as well as his work through Head Start.  I especially enjoyed his response to the question about same sex partners raising a child.  He was very respectful while still sharing his personal opinion on the matter.  His heartfelt moment he shared with us about  how his singing brought his daughter out of distress in the womb was incredible.
     Although what the father shared with us was the highlight for me, I did gain a lot of knowledge from the women on the panel.  I appreciated their honesty and openness to share.  It was admirable.   I am thrilled to be learning so much every week and am very excited to attend more panel discussions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment