Friday, February 19, 2016

BLOG 4

This week's panel and lecture was very fun and interesting to learn from. When we had the panel on Tuesday with the three guest speakers, I really enjoyed listening to their stories and experiences with pregnancies, it helped me understand and respect people who do what they do. I really liked to hear everything that David had to say, I’m glad that there are men like that in this world, I have even witnessed it with my dad. The moment my sisters and I were born, he’s never left our side and has never let anything stop him from playing with us, doing our hair, painting our nails, do makeup, etc. I’m truly grateful I had the opportunity to have a dad so loving like him. On Thursday's lecture we finished talking about contraceptives and the different types of birth controls. I really like all the lectures we have, I always end up learning something new and am amazed every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment