Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Blog #5

I think this week was pretty low key in class. I am very happy that the test got changed to Monday because I felt very unprepared last week. I had time to really read the textbook over the weekend and felt that it was very helpful. I loved that we got all of the questions before and had time to go through them (all 240 of them!). I was most scared about the labeling and I did not think that it was bad at all. I can't wait to get our grades back! I definitely left some spaces blank but not as many as I thought I would. The most interesting reading in the textbook was all of the different culture's perspectives on sex and how the view of sex has changed over the years. It was interesting to read about sex being only for procreation, who taught that and how that view has changed over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment