Friday, February 26, 2016

blog 5

The first story in the movie was the most touching to me because it was so sad that she had no rights to all of her partners things. even the home she had lived in for years were suddenly no longer hers and there wasn't anything she could do about it. in the last story what Ellen(I don't remember the characters name) said about hating the fact that she couldn't get her partner pregnant was also very sad. that must be difficult. other couples get pregnant accidentally all of the time but that is not a possibility for homosexual couples which has to be hard for them when they are wanted to grow their families. the film as a whole was very touching it made me think about a lot of things that I had never really thought of before and it made me consider some of the struggles that lesbian couples face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment