Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Blog 5

This week was pretty good for me in class, since we had our test on Monday and the movie today. I am glad that the exam got moved up to Monday, last week I had all of my exams for my other classes so that way I had more time to study during the weekend. The test itself was pretty good, for me, it wasn't too easy nor too hard. Now I know what and how to study for the next upcoming exams. The labeling part of the test wasn't too hard for me, in fact, I feel pretty confident about that part of the test, except that the pictures were very blurry so it was kind of hard to label them because my labeling/writing wasn't that noticeable. I loved today's movie, it was very interesting to see how lesbians and all homosexuals have come along way from all these past decades.

No comments:

Post a Comment