Monday, February 22, 2016

contraception and sex ed

I had no idea there were so many forms of female contraception! Up to this point I had only known about condoms, birth control pills, IUD, and the shot. I have been on the pill for years, but I wish I had been informed of these options sooner in life because I feel it would have saved me from some sticky situations in the past. This has changed my views on parenting in a way because I will have so much more to talk to my future kids about than I thought and be able to give them a base for a healthy, successful future. Although most of our generation didn't receive accurate information, it's nice to know that sex ed is changing for the better and that younger generations will have access to helpful information. A better, healthier future is ahead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment