Friday, February 12, 2016

Contraception

There are so many damn ways of contraception. Now as someone that has been taking the pill for about 6 years now, I knew of several of the options out there. But where in the world did these films, foams and sponges come from? You definitely don't learn about these from regular sex Ed classes and I feel like doctors wouldn't really tell you about them because then hey wouldn't make any money from prescriptions and what not. These things are so cool and I honestly wish that I had known about these a lot sooner because then I could have saved myself a few hundred dollars on the morning after pill. That's another thing...why are those suckers like $40-$50 for one little pill. Oh here's the fun part...women over like 175lbs have to go get the precription one so that it can work properly. So there's even more money spent all because you wanna be sure you won't have to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on a baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment