Friday, February 12, 2016

Contraceptions

I find it interesting that there are so many forms of contraception available on the market. You would think condoms or IVDs like the Nuva ring were enough. When I saw the different contraception devices such as the spermicide and that sponge looking object I thought to myself it the number of alternative contraception devices really necessary. Instead of using just a condom which to me is the most convenient option the others seem like to much work if that makes sense. If I remember correctly one device was like a sponge and had spermicide in it but before inserting into the vagina one has to wet it a little, let it foam up, then finally insert. I suppose some options are better for certain circumstances but I just found it odd at the number of options that are available on the market today.

No comments:

Post a Comment