Friday, February 12, 2016

Contraceptives

Wednesday in class was a really cool class, I had no idea there were so many different forms of birth control. I also enjoyed the fact the professor brought examples of most of the contraceptives because seeing them in person made it exponentially easier to understand how they worked.  My mom is a nurse practitioner for an ob/gyn so I figured I had all the bases covered when it came to forms of contraceptives but apparently I was wrong because many of them I had never heard of such as the foam, sponges, and the diaphragm. I'm also very excited to start the panels that way we can learn things straight from the people who do it or have gone through it. I think this will be a great opportunity to learn things people don't usually ask other people about. I also finally started reading the childrens books and to my surprise they are actually pretty entertaining and chock full of information, I would recommend to do so if you haven't started yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment