Wednesday, February 17, 2016

First Panel

I really enjoyed the first panel. I learned a lot about midwives and deliveries (I had always been under the assumption that once you had a C-section the rest of your deliveries had to be the same and that is not always the case). I also liked that Alex was open about her PPD as I am learning about that in another class it was good to hear from someone who went through it and overcame it. I especially liked hearing from David. All dads should speak about their wife and children the way David did! It was amazing the way his face just lit up when mentioning his anniversary or the first time he held his baby. I think all men need to loose that manly attitude and be excited and show off their family. Can't wait for the rest of the panels and learning from real people who have gone through real things, not just text book examples!

No comments:

Post a Comment