Friday, February 12, 2016

Week 3

I find it really interesting that there are so many types of contraception. I feel like most people only have basic knowledge about contraception but I think this week opened up peoples eyes. If more stuff like this was taught in high school, teens would be more knowledgeable of the activity they are engaging in. I love that there are so many different forms for women because it means that there is something that works for everyone. Some people like sticking to a schedule so the pill works better while others are forgetful so an IUD may work better. I also think its important that adolescents are taught how to use these contraceptives in the most effective way to prevent unplanned pregnancies. Although I knew almost all of this information from my Human Sexuality class, its interesting to hear it in two different settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment