Monday, February 29, 2016

Just another blog

I really enjoyed watching the movie " If these walls could talk." My older sister is a lesbian so this helped me to understand more of what her future could look like. However, after watching this film I asked my mom to watch it as well because she struggles with the fact that my sister is gay. Once I asked her to watch it she got very defensive, saying she did not wish to put that into her body. This has been an ongoing discussion between me and her for the weekend. I believe that even though she doesn't agree with the lifestyle that she could still try to understand both sides.Just as you would debating any argument; in order to make your point you must comprehend your opponent and why they agree differently. But anyhow, I'm glad I got to watch the film and broaden my intellect on the lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment