Monday, February 1, 2016

I've gotten a few opinions on this (first blog)

So while we were doing that in class activity, we had a brief discussion on the term "virginity" and what that meant to us. I was always brought up to think that losing virginity happens when one has sexual intercourse (penetration) but I had no idea that some people actually think that your first sexual encounter (with or without intercourse) could also mean that you're no longer a virgin. I asked a couple of my friends what being a virgin meant to them and they all said pretty much the same thing.  They said that a virgin is somebody that has not yet had sexual intercourse. Then when I look online, I hear other people's  opinions and they vary from ours. So this just sort of caught my attention. Anyone else have an opinion?

No comments:

Post a Comment