Monday, February 22, 2016

late panel blog

I thought the panel was really interesting and a unique way to learn. It was a nice change of pace to get information directly from people who deal with these topics on a daily basis. One thing that really interested me was learning about home births. A home birth is not something I have ever really considered for myself, but the more I learn in this class about health and the different options that are available, the more I think I may consider a natural home birth. But no pain medicine kind of freaks me out. OUCH! Although, it is mind over matter. :) I'm not usually one to speak out in class, but I think as the semester progresses, I will get more comfortable doing so. I am really enjoying this class more than any other class I'm taking this semester and I look forward to gaining more knowledge on this subject! Now if I could only remember to do these blogs on time......lol

No comments:

Post a Comment