Friday, February 26, 2016

Movie Blog

   The movie we watched was not my favorite ever, but I definitely enjoyed it. It made me sad and happy at the same time. I like the fact that it was showing the inside intimate lives of lesbian couples, because there is not a lot of movies out there that does that. My only issue with the movie is that the three stories didn't tie in together, and there was no explanation as to what made the stories tie in together other than the fact they were all three lesbian couples. I also found it interesting looking around the room and noticing how many people were uncomfortable and squirming during the intimate scenes. I would be interested to see if the sex scenes were between a heterosexual couple, if as many people would have been as uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment