Monday, February 1, 2016

Help!!

Oops! I forgot to do this homework! But it looks like I'm not the only one. Anyway, I'm really looking forward to this class and working together with you guys! I'm super new to this whole blogger thing and if anyone could help me edit my username that would be much appreciated. I tried changing it on Google+ but it would not allow me to actually type to change my name. Not sure if that's the correct way to do it. I'm usually pretty comfortable talking about sex but I don't necessarily want my real name on here in case I say some weird shit. Lol. Hope everyone is having a great day, see you all in class! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'll try to explain this as best I can. At the top right of the page with all of the blogs listed, at the top right corner you'll see your name with an area for your avitar to the left of it and a down arrow to the right of it. Click your name then click where it says "Blogger profile [?]". From their click edit profile and all of your info should be there and you can change your display name.

    Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete