Thursday, February 18, 2016

Panel Discussion

I thought the panel discussion was a very informative way to learn about the different areas discusses. The person who I found the most interesting to hear from, was the midwife. She had so much experience under her belt, that is was so amazing to hear her knowledge she had to share. I knew what a Doula was, but I had no idea there was this midwife option. I do think that when I have kids, I will deliver in a hospital though. I do think that a midwife and a doula are a wonderful option for some people, but I would just rather have my husband in the room with me. I do see how a Doula would help ease the labor and birthing process and would be a great support system. I just feel that a Doula and a midwife would not be the best option for me personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment