Thursday, February 18, 2016

Panel Discussion

I thought that the panel discussion was really interesting. I loved that they all had very different experiences with children. I truly admired David because he was so passionate about his job as a father and as a role model. I think its amazing that he is so involved with his daughter and his wife. I wish I could have asked him the question I had which was kind of personal but I was really curious to see if the three miscarriages had effected his marriage in any way. I wonder if his wife felt that it was her fault or that it caused some turmoil for their relationship. As for Alex, I could not imagine have FOUR little boys at home! I don't even think I would be able to handle one. Much less a 10 year old, twins and a new born! She seems so humble though. I love that she stuck to her dreams to go to graduate school. Some people would have given up but it seems like she let it motivate her instead of giving up. Sam was really interesting. I knew what a midwife was but I didn't know what all it entailed. She seems like she truly cares about her patients and will do the best thing for them no matter what. All in all, I thought that the panel was great. I love panels because you get so many different views and opinions on the same topics. I'm excited to listen to the other panels!

No comments:

Post a Comment