Friday, February 19, 2016

Panel Discussion

   I think the panel was really informative and enjoyable. We learn about all of these concepts all of the time but I've never actually heard first hand stories from people who actually went through these experiences. I believe this is a great way to learn about these topics first hand and really get a first hand understanding of other people's experiences, and I believe it also gives the class a perfect opportunity to sympathize with others. I'm really excited that were going to have a few more panels this semester, I really look forward to it. I also especially enjoyed David. I thought he was hilarious and he gave a perfect view of pregnancy and having a child from the dads side. I grew up without my dad, so I loved hearing how involved some dads can really be.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed the panel as well. The midwife sounded really intelligent and you could tell she loves what she does. Kind of excited to see whose going to be on the next panel in class.

    ReplyDelete