Friday, February 12, 2016

Sex is BAD

This weeks topic was very interesting and informative. I knew there was a few different types of contraception but I had no idea about the foam or the vaginal sponge, those were new to me. It's good to know that there are various options. My whole life my Sex Ed classes taught me that sex was bad. My all time favorite quote was "don't have sex and you won't get pregnant". While this may be true, I myself and about 80% of my classmates were definitely having sex. So while that quote may be true it was definitely ineffective for us. We definitely should've had a class on how to have safe sex instead. I can't believe I'm a senior in college and just now learning about ALL of the different types of contraception. Shocking.....

No comments:

Post a Comment