Friday, February 5, 2016

Sex shouldn't have to be a chore

I totally think we should admit to children that sex can also be for pleasure. Simply because if we didn't tell them we would be lying. Yes some people have sex to have kids but a lot of us just do it because it feels good. I think it's important for them to know. I feel like parents often times tell their children that sex is just for reproduction which sometimes sounds like it's a chore, like it's not something that can be fun and enjoyable. My mom was very open with me and informed me that sex was also for my personal pleasure and that when I found the right person to do it with, it would be an amazing experience that I would enjoy. That for me took the pressure away and helped me feel more  comfortable when I had my first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment