Thursday, February 4, 2016

So, at first I wasn't sure what I was going to write about this week. To be honest, I was so preoccupied with my first exam of the semester being this week, my head was elsewhere during lecture. So I started to read everyone else's blogs for some inspiration and I came across Anarchasub's post about Sexplanations. I watched one that she recommended and I was instantly obsessed! I've been watching her Youtube videos for at least half an hour and I could've easily kept watching, but I figured I'd save the rest for another day. It's kind of embarrassing to admit (which is a good reason I have an alias.. haha) but I learned A LOT information not only about how my own body works just in general but sexually as well. I'm not "experienced" at all (I've only had one sexual partner) and just watching some of her videos I learned some things that my boyfriend could definitely use! With learning this new information, it makes me wish I would've gotten the proper education a couple of years back not only about sex, but just how my body works in general. I guess I have a lot to learn so i'm gonna go back to watching Youtube, now! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you found them helpful and enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete