Friday, February 19, 2016

Test Anxiety

To be completely transparent...I am stressed out about the exam. I'm not sure if it's the material or if my life is just overwhelming at the moment...but there it is. 

I really, really, enjoyed the panel. That was incredibly informative and overall a positive experience for me. I'm looking forward to future panels. I'm a little disappointed that the individual that experienced an abortion was not there. I think hearing her story would be incredibly interesting. 

I almost forgot to blog this week. I'm sitting at my job typing this up in my truck. Luckily I didn't. Last time I looked we haven't received a grade for any of these though, curious. 
Anyway, hopefully the exam won't be as bad as I am making it out to be...see you all next week!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment