Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Test week

The test wasn't too bad. I struggled with the labeling part the most. I'm was really happy with the test material we got to study and that it actually showed  up on the test! I know we've all had that one professor that gave out a study guide and then had a test over, what felt like, a completely different topic.

I'm pretty sure I have a cold right now (weather change does that to me) so I'm missing the movie today to drink water and rest. I really feel like I don't have the time to be sick this semester!

Anyway, I'm hoping someone will post about the movie you guys watch in class today or maybe give out the title so I can find it online somewhere. Look forward to hearing about it in class next week regardless.

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. The movie is on YouTube, I believe the link is on tracks under exam 2 material.

    ReplyDelete