Friday, February 12, 2016

This week in class..

I loved this weeks lesson on contraception! There were so many types of contraception that I had never heard of. I wish I had been exposed to all the types of contraception when I first became sexually active. All I had ever been told about was birth control and condoms. I feel that all sexual education programs should be required to showcase and explain all the types of contraception. 

Luckily I have never had a "false alarm" or accidental pregnancy, but it would have been nice to know all the ways I could protect myself from pregnancy when I first started having sex.

The spermicide was the most interesting thing to me. I had no idea there was product that would essentially kill sperm. Definitely something I would be interested in potentially trying out.

No comments:

Post a Comment