Thursday, February 25, 2016

Under The Weather

Unfortuntately, I have been sick this week. Probably because this crazy weather went from like 85 degrees to 40-ish something overnight. Anyways, I thought the exam was about as hard as I anticipated it to be. One of the labeling images was a bit unfamiliar - but then again- I studied the material on a different image. I kinda hope we get a couple extra credit points for labeling more than what was required. 

Here is some comic relief- especially from someone that experiences test anxiety.
 (excuse the language please) 

I missed the movie- which I am a little sad about because I now feel like I've missed out on a lot of information. Does anyone know if there is a place online where I can view that movie so that I can catch up on what I missed? 

I'm looking forward to getting into new material in class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment