Thursday, February 11, 2016

Week 3 Blog

I took anatomy and physiology 1 & 2 last summer with a teacher who was a doctor, so the whole labeling part is not new to me and I think I will be able to ace that part on the exam. However, a lot of the different types of contraceptives we discusses were very new to me. I had only heard about the male condoms and the NUVA ring, so to see and hear all the other types of products available on the market, was very interesting and mind blowing to me.  I am not sexually active, but I think it is nice to have a lot of these different products available to suit each individual's need. I feel like more people will use one of these contraceptives, before engaging in sex, since there are a variety of them. I feel like more people should be informed about the different forms of contraceptives and how to use each one properly, so we can try and reduce the human errors.

No comments:

Post a Comment