Thursday, February 18, 2016

Week 4 Blog

I really enjoyed the panel we had this week. I thought it was a good way to introduce different topics to the class without having to go too deep into sensitive topics. All three of the people had interesting points to make and I liked how they all brought different ideas to the table. I've always been interested in midwifery, so I was really happy that one was there. That whole process intrigues me, and I've always thought it would be cool to have an at home birth and after this panel it only made me want to have one even more. Why would you want to have a newborn in a hospital full of sick people when you could have it in the comfort of your home with all your loved ones around. I would like to do some more research before actually deciding if thats the route I want to take or not, but its definitely at the top of my list. I look forward to the panels we will have in the future and new information I will learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment