Thursday, March 31, 2016

B L O G

The panel this week was interesting to me. I was honestly very surprised that some of the members wouldn't tell us their real first name. And it also surprised me that the oldest panel member refused to talk about surgical transition in their life. I completely respect them not wanting to talk about certain things, but I went into the panel thinking  they were just going to open up and tell us every detail. I also never knew that there was the term for being androgynous. I loved getting to learn about what that is like from someone that is androgynous! It's so cool to see there perspectives and hear about their experiences. I was just telling some of my friends this week that I feel like I have learned more in this class than I have in all my college courses combined over the last four years. I love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment