Friday, March 11, 2016

Blog blog blog

This week was very interesting. I LOVED the lesbian couple from the panel this week. I felt like they were at a good age where they could fully explain their company my out process and how life as a lesbian couple is for them, and also their lives as newlyweds. They had very good stories and gave great insight to the life they live. I enjoyed hearing their perspective about gays in Austin because I honestly thought that Austin would be a more accepting community, so to hear that they felt more comfortable in San Antonio was very interesting. I also liked taking the test online, I would definitely be down to do that again!!! Haha.

Have a good spring break everyone!

~ PEACE & BLESSINGS ~ (in my Tracy voice)

P.S. This is Tracy: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gtkU2ch0sRI

No comments:

Post a Comment