Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Bobcat Bumps & Other STI's

I have to admit that yesterday's class was one of the most informational classes we've had this semester (in my opinion) - outside of the panels we have. I feel like I learned a lot about STI's. I knew quite a bit coming into this class regarding STI's - but what I didn't realize is how much I didn't know. 
For instance the occurrence rates of some of the different STI's, the rumor of "bobcat bumps," and the difference - or lack thereof - between the different types of condoms. 

I do have to admit I was a little shocked that some of our classmates disclosed their sexual health to the class. It makes me very hesitant to ever go to the student health center as it seems like they have no idea what is going on. Those classmates are much more brave than I would be if those things afflicted me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment