Saturday, March 5, 2016

Guided imagery

I found the guided imagery activity we did in class to be very eye opening. Putting myself into someone else's shoes and seeing things from a whole new perspective almost made me tear up a little bit. I was able to find the same activity online and I used it on my friend to see what his thoughts were on it. He is a heterosexual male. I wouldn't say that he's homophobic, but he sometimes expresses opinions that seem less than accepting of the LGBT community. When I was finished reading it to him, he said "wow, that's crazy. I never in my life thought about it like that" and again, that almost made me tear up to hear him say that lol maybe I'm just over emotional. I'm really enjoying this class, and I look forward to the panel on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment